Looking for Techno-Functional Project Manager having experience in Project Planning, Preparing POC & Rapid Prototyping, Requirement Gathering, Documentation and Team Management skills.
- 7+ years of IT experience including Project Management & Business Analysis skills in a large multi-unit organization required.
- Techno Functional PM with prior experience in WBS (Work Breakdown Structure; plan dependencies and identify roadblocks).
- Good experience in Requirement Gathering and coordination with various stakeholders.
- Prepare various POCS & rapid prototypes till get them delivered.
- 3+ years supervisory experience overseeing large scale projects, global teams, project managers, application leads.
- Passion for leading teams and implementing change using innovative technologies and approaches
- 2+ years of managing projects deliver emerging technology solutions, such as robotic process automation (RPA) on platforms such as Blue Prism, UiPath, or Automation Anywhere.
- Preferred to have Project Management Accreditation (PMP, PMI, Prince 2 or equivalent).
- Advanced project management skills in complex are business environments, including coordinating multiple teams in various locations and time zones.
- In-depth project management experience managing large-scale, global implementations. Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Demonstrated leadership skills. Strong negotiation and team-building skills to create consensus around decisions and mitigate conflicts among different teams.
- High communication skills are required at all levels. Must be able to interact and impact senior leadership. Excellent command of verbal and written communication (English). Effective presentation style for all levels of stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving, decision making, issue analysis, and resolution skills. Highly organized.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities with internal clients.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, multicultural global work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders and manage competing priorities with internal clients.
- Ability to gather and address both business and technical requirements. Must be highly motivated.
- 0 – 15 days.