- An Engineer with 4+ years of experience in NodeJS.
- Should have experience in TypeScript and ExpressJS.
- Good to have experience in PHP, Reactjs, Redis, Docker.
- Work closely with the stakeholders and understand the requirement.
- Participate in the daily scrum meetings; contribute towards the sprint planning.
- Write clean back-end code and build efficient and sustainable applications.
- Do the Code Review before committing to the code repository.
- Setup and deploy the code to the test/production environment whenever needed.
- 0 – 15 days.